Travel Deals: Last Minute Offer
Exclusive last minute offer
New 13-night “Flight & Cruise” package on the 2022 President’s Cruise aboard the Paul Gauguin
Join Tahiti and South Pacific specialist, Paul Gauguin Cruises in June, and discover the beauty of Tahiti and French Polynesia with this exclusive “Fly & Cruise” package.
Hosted by Sarina Bratton AM, President of PONANT & Paul Gauguin Cruises Asia Pacific, this unique itinerary aboard the small luxury ship Le Paul Gauguin was packed with a round-trip charter flight, pre-cruise accommodation and many other inclusions exclusive to make your travel experience stress-free and as memorable as possible!
We invite you to scroll down and discover this exclusive offer. Hurry, seats on this package won’t last long!
President’s Cruise – June 2022
The Society Islands & the Tuamotus
Exclusive 13-night “Flight and Cruise” package
• Round-trip charter flight from Sydney to Papeete in economy class with Air Calin departing on June 3
• All transfers included*
• Two-night pre-cruise stay at the Intercontinental Tahiti in an ocean view room, breakfast included*
• Exclusive cocktail offered before boarding in Papeete on June 3
• An 11-night “Society Islands and Tuamotu” itinerary aboard the Paul Gauguin hosted by Sarina Bratton AM – Asia-Pacific President for PONANT & Paul Gauguin Cruises and award-winning Australian businesswoman
• Complimentary Exclusive Shore Excursions*
• Personalized gifts and enrichment throughout the trip
• Access to our private beach at Motu Mahana
• All the usual benefits of a Paul Gauguin cruise – all meals, drinks, gratuities, water sports from the ship’s marina and cultural activities from our Polynesian hosts, Les Gauguines & Gauguins
From AU$12,350 per person*
Save AU$800 with the Welcome Offer*
Contact your favorite travel agent or a Paul Gauguin advisor on 1800 878 671 (Australia) or 0800 854 77 (New Zealand).
LEARN MORE HERE
Sarina Bratton AM, President Asia-Pacific
Widely regarded as a visionary businesswoman, Sarina Bratton AM has used her passion for discovery to redefine the concept of luxury small ship cruising. Australia’s ‘First Lady’ of Cruising, Mrs Bratton, was awarded the Order of Australia (AM) at the 2014 Australia Day Honors for her significant service to tourism, particularly the cruise ship industry, pioneered luxury expedition cruises in the Asia-Pacific region when she founded Orion Expedition Cruises in 2004. Today she spearheads the international development of the French expedition cruise line from PONANT luxury, with a particular focus on the Asia-Pacific region. His vision is to firmly establish PONANT as the world leader in luxury expeditions. Ms. Bratton’s business acumen has led to several high-level administrative positions in Australian state and federal governments, and numerous awards, including the 2006 Veuve Clicquot Business Woman of the Year” and in 2008 the “E&Y NSW Entrepreneur of the Year” award in the services category recognizing his entrepreneurial spirit and vision.
* The advertised price is for the “Flight and cruise” package, per person, in Australian dollars (AUD) and is subject to change at any time without notice. The advertised price includes transfers, a return flight with Air Calin from Sydney, Australia to Papeete, French Polynesia (Flight n°: SB901) including 1 piece of luggage of 23kg per person in economy class, two nights accommodation at the Intercontinental Tahiti breakfast included on Thursday June 2 and Friday June 3, 2022 in an Ocean View room, an exclusive cocktail offered in Papeete, an 11-night cruise aboard the Paul Gauguin on the ‘Society Islands & Tuamotu’ itinerary in the Cabin Hublot – deck 3 departing from Papeete on June 4, 2022. Transfers included are from the airport to the hotel, from the hotel to the ship for embarkation and from the ship to the airport after disembarkation. The 11-night cruise itinerary includes accommodation in selected cabin category, all meals and beverages unless otherwise specified, entertainment, gratuities, all standard water sports and land activities except scuba diving -marine, all entertainment and cultural activities, a range of complimentary exclusive shore excursions, personalized gifts and onboard enrichment program. The advertised price includes the 15% PONANT Bonus. PONANT Bonus is performance-based and may change at any time without notice. Please contact Ponant or your travel agent for the specific flight and hotel conditions of the package.